A few samples of our pictures...Thank goodness for tripods!
I was trying to think of where to make our photos this year for our Christmas cards. The other day when I was pulling out of the driveway, I looked over toward the shed and gazed upon the HUGE heap of field corn that we all worked in this year! I do not know why, because it sounds a little crazy, but that heap of corn looked very picture-worthy to me! In that moment, I immediately saw us family in our red polos sitting on the hay bales that was holding the corn! So, that is how our 2009 Christmas backdrop came to be! It may seem silly to many, but to us, it is part of our life! We wouldn't change a thing...We are country even if country isn't cool!

1 comment:
Those are great! I love the outfits on you all, so cute~!
Post a Comment