
A quick picture before school...

Garrison got him a football!

A gun and target set!

Mule and wagon set...

Posing with brother...

Blowing out the "cupcake"...
I cannot believe my little boy is EIGHT years old! Wow! I can remember bringing him home from the hospital so clearly that it seems like it was only a couple years ago! How did he get so big so fast?!?! On the way to school I was telling him how proud my daddy was of him when he first saw him after he was born. He just stared and stared and he said that he believed that was the prettiest baby he had ever looked at. I can remember it all so well! It is a memory that I will always cherish. Keyton had a big day at school because it was Thanksgiving dinner day and Christmas picture day! Dana & Garrison came up to eat with him and we all got our picture taken together. Keyton got the traditional birthday paddling from his teacher and he was so eager to get home and open presents that he would hardly contain himself! He got a compass, REAL football, gun and target set, mule and wagon set, lock, FBI toys, farm book, socks, and chocolate! He wanted me to make him cupcakes instead of a cake.
The next evening, we had a few family members come over to bring him presents and eat pizza. My mom had baked him a cake and Garrison wanted one too so she made him one as well! Can you say "spoiled?" Keyton got lots of other goodies: western set, clothes, candy, flashlight, canteen, watch, silly string, and some cards with money also came in the mail!
He had a GREAT EIGHT birthday! I love this little boy so much and I am so thankful that he came into my life and made me a mommy!
1 comment:
Keyton,
I see you had a terrific birthday. It is great to be eight!!!!
Post a Comment