All because two people fell in love...

Moments...

One of my favorite quotes is "Life is not measured by the breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away."
My children take my breath away daily with their innocence, honesty, and humor.
Their laughter is the music of my heart!
I am truly blessed!

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cute sight...

Dana & Keyton were zoned in...Garrison sensed my presence

Tonight the boys went to the basement and were waiting on Dana to take a shower and come down and play with them.  Dana got out of the shower and came through the house and said "Rudolph is on!"   Dana LOVES when those old cartoons some on each year.  He says it takes him back to his childhood.  I always remember loving it when they came on as well.  I actually bought the Rudolph & Frosty DVD's for him last year.  Still yet...he says it is better when they actually come on the TV. So...he yelled for the boys to come upstairs and watch a "special show" with him.  At first they complained because they were deep in the middle of playing.  However, they gave in, snuggled up with him, and enjoyed the show!  I had to capture it on camera.  It was a sweet moment seeing my three guys glued to the TV watching about those magical reindeer! Garrison said he loved those reindeer and Keyton wanted to know how they were able to fly! Dana was just content watching the show!   Ahhh...the simple things in life!

4 comments:

Jillene said...

SO SWEET!! I love these moments!! It seems to make everything else just fade away!!

Kara said...

Sweet pic! You are so lucky that your boys have such a great dad who will spend lots of time with them!~~~ As for your question to me about the tags I keep- I keep them forever-I've been collecting them since high school! I have this big box that we put them in. As to why I collect them- I have no idea, I guess I just think their interesting to look at?!?

Wendyburd1 said...

Awww memories we love are so fun to share...:)

Anonymous said...

I love these one on one moments, they are the best!