All because two people fell in love...

Moments...

One of my favorite quotes is "Life is not measured by the breaths you take,
but by the moments that take your breath away."
My children take my breath away daily with their innocence, honesty, and humor.
Their laughter is the music of my heart!
I am truly blessed!

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

100 Things I Love...



I am so glad I started blogging to keep up with life's daily moments.  I cannot believe this is my 100th entry!  In honor of that, I quickly compiled a list.  This list is not perfect...it is just what came to my mind at the moment.  I could EASILY make a lit of 100 things I love about my sons!  
1.  God
2.  My family
3.  My friends
4.  My students
5.  My church
6.  My home
7.  My job
8.  My vehicle
9.  Blogging
10.  Hugs
11.  Kisses from my boys at the end of the day
12.  Seeing a student accomplish a goal
13.  Mail (except bills)
14.  Cheesecake
15.  TiVo
16.  Taking Pictures
17.  Scrapbooking
18.  Writing 
19.  Helping others
20.  Church hymns
21.  Music
22.  Guitar Hero
23.  Remembering fun times with My Daddy
24.  Making lists
25.  Organizing
26.  Watching my boys learn new things
27.  Making new friends
28.  Winning stuff
29.  Free samples
30.  Solving riddles
31.  Crossword puzzles
32.  Spelling
33.  Learning new words
34.  E-mail
35.  Surfing the internet
36.  Shopping
37.  Snowmen
38.  Holidays
39.  My birthday
40.  Tomatoes
41.  Bath & Body Works (brown sugar & fig)
42.  Old Navy
43.  Technology
44.  My ipod
45.  farm life
46.  Fall
47.  Turkey & dressing
48.  Surprises
49.  Presents
50.  Being warm
51.  Sunshine
52.  Walking
53.  Talking on the phone
54.  Playing with my boys
55.  Listening to my boys talk to each other
56.  Old comedy shows
57.  Twilight series of books
58.  Brad Paisley
59.  Snuggling  up to my boys at night
60.  Laughing
61.  Decorating
62.  Comments on my blogs
63.  Blogging Buddys
64.  Researching 
65.  Shoes
66.  Purses
67.  Pink Starburst
68.  How much my boys love each other
69.  Sleeping late
70.  Reading
71.  Planning
72.  My wedding ring set
73.  My THOUSANDS of pictures
74.  Sonic ice
75.  Subway
76.  Memories of our family beach trip
77.  Money
78.  Riding my four-wheeler
79.  John Deere stuff
80.  Precious Moments figurines
81.  Picture Frames
82.  Playdates with my friends
83.  Christmas shopping
84.  Christmas cards
85.  Funny headlines
86.  Proofreading
87.  My summer vacation with my family
88.  Blog giveaways
89.  Hearing my boys tell me they love me
90.  My hat Dana bought me in Florida
91.  Our Wedding Anniversary
92.  My sons birthday parties
93.  Remembering good times
94.  Family gatherings
95.  Church fellowship days
96.  Baskets
97.  Jewelry
98.  Kittens
99.  Crafts
100.  God's Promises

** I love my life!  ** 




4 comments:

Kara said...

Cool list! I didn't know you were a Brad Paisley fan! I think it would be neat for me to sit down and write that many things I love too. (Would help to kinda put things in perspective). I don't know, I might give it a try.

Jillene said...

That is so fun!! What a great list!! Thanks for sharing!!

Mari said...

Neat idea, Misty! Me loves turkey -n' dressing too! I laughed at pink starbursts- when my sister and I were little, we'd open up the whole package to claim the pink ones first!!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog Misty and congrats on YOUR 100th post. Gratitude is a great thing.